Thursday, January 27, 2011

Being the Leader when times are tough

Its 12:31pm on Friday January 28th 2011.
As many of you know, I recently created a leadership confrerence for students that will help each and every student grow in their own personal journy.
Today I got the news that one of the three high schools has decided to not attend the event due to cost per student. The only way that they will let their students attend is if the event is free.
I don't think they get that this conference is a fully functional conferencce. I have three professional speakers who have all agreed to atttend the event and everything possibly else has basiclly fell into place.
I truely believe that this conference impact each and every single person that attends. and i will lead my team to create this event.

In anyway I can, I would be honored to help my fellow classmates build their bridge to the next level of leadership.

Until later,


Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment